Re: [Question #699917]: "noFlowscenario.py" example not working

Robert Caulk requested more information:
>So in summary, in [1], fluid and solid temperatures go "nan" unless I
allow some flow in the model.

When do solid and fluid temps go to nan? I am running the
noFlowScenario.py successfully using latest dev:
b19c09aafe239ea96937662e0d73f01e4b356229 on Ubuntu 18.04.

>>yade_2021.01a

2021.01a is the yade released last January. You should be testing
yadedaily instead if you hope to include any recent bug fixes. But if
you compiled and installed the latest dev version, then it should be
identical to the yadedaily package.

Is it possible for you to try  with Ubuntu 18.04? I can try to make a
better test for the pipeline so that we can cover more distros - but
until then this would be helpful.

Cheers,

Robert