Re: [Question #699960]: yade::InteractionLoop::action(): assumption ‘!swap’ failure

Xue gave more information on the question:
Hi jan,
I'm so sorry for the inaccurate description that caused confusion for you.
> I changed computers during the calculation
> that would otherwise run.
For those two points, I mean that I tested the above script on two computers, both with Ubuntu 16.04 and the program I used was yadedailly. Only one computer showed the above error, but on the other computer, the script was able to be calculated normally.
>system without the error?
Welcome to Yade 20191003-2325~8ce2132~xenial1
Using python version: 3.5.2 (default, Jan 26 2021, 13:30:48)
[GCC 5.4.0 20160609]
Indeed, on the computer where the script works, yadedaily has been installed for a long time and has not been updated, while on the computer with the problem, yadedaily has just been installed.