Re: [Question #699917]: "noFlowscenario.py" example not working

Zoheir Khademian gave more information on the question:
Hi Robert and happy Christmas!

>When do solid and fluid temps go to nan?
>From the very beginning. I reduced the timestep but it was not the cause.

>You should be testing yadedaily instead. I tested yadedaily too but got
the same results.

>Is it possible for you to try with Ubuntu 18.04?
I finally got a chance to try noFlowScenario.py on Ubuntu 18.04 and was able to successfully run it.

I wish you a happy new year

Zoheir