Re: [Question #699997]: Two phase flow engine

Description changed to:
Hi every body

I have to get the SWRC curve base on the experimental test (Pressure Plate ). It is vital to define surface tension which is physically
equal to 0.0728 (N/m) for water, however I have seen in one of the examples (drainage-2PFV-Yuan_and_Chareyre_2017) that surface
tension is equal to 10 (line 127). I've changed the number of surface tension, for example it was multiplied  to 4 (0.0728*4) and then result became better since, the type of soil is fine-grained.Therefore I came up with these questions :

1) Why in above-mentioned example surface tension is equal to 10? Is it
unit-less?

2) why when surface tension increased (0.0728*4 )sample drained slower?
It means water content decreased slowly while, when surface tension is
equal to 0.0728 water content drop sharply!