Re: [Question #699932]: Modéliser un fluide hydraulique

HANS MPOYO BWISHITA is still having a problem:
Hello.
I read you with great interest and above all [1]. since you said that
it is possible to model hydraulic oil as in the case of a pump and a
turbine. could you give me show me the modeling process and also how
the script will be in the case of a pump (you can randomly choose an
example representing a pump; and a turbine). the idea I have is to see
how you managed to do the modeling and how the script will be
presented. and thanks to this approach I will be able to adapt to my
problematic, because it is quite complex. be sure if he understands
you correctly this time and give me a favorable response.