Re: [Question #700004]: What is non-dynamic body

> I'd like to ask that what is non-dynamic body? Specifically, is wall
non-dynamic in Yade?

"Whether this body will be moved by forces" [3]

> So I checked at [2], and it says "The friction for non-dynamic bodies
is not modified."

see the source code [4].
In the first cycle, frictionAngle of dynamic bodies is changed.
In the second cycle, friction angle of interactions is set w.r.t. friction angle of bodies.

Note the "if (b->isDynamic()) ..." line
b->isDynamic is defined here [5]

> "The friction for non-dynamic bodies is not modified."

This may be not true, as the changed material may be shared among
dynamic and non-dynamic bodies.

Cheers
Jan

[3] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Body.dynamic