Re: [Question #699932]: Modéliser un fluide hydraulique

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> I read you with great interest and above all [1]

Perfect.
Next, apart from just reading, please start to follow the instructions.
If you are asked a question, please answer it (otherwise the following conversation really does not make any sense).

> since you said that it is possible to model hydraulic oil

No. I said that is is possible to model a hydraulic fluid.
Oil is mentioned for the first time here.
Just to emphasize the ambiguity of your question.

> could you give me show me the modeling process and also how the script
will be in the case of a pump (you can randomly choose an example
representing a pump; and a turbine).

No, sorry. See below.

> be sure if he understands you correctly this time and give me a
favorable response.

No, sorry, as mentioned previously, first you give a "favorable" question.
Then, afterwards, we are able to give a "favorable" response.
Currently, even if we really want to help, we are not able due to the lack of information.

Once more, please provide much much more information about your problem.

For reasonable continuation, please answer vast majority of the following questions:
***********************
What is your background?
- What have you studied?
- What is your current job?
- ...

What is the task for?
- Academy?
- Industry?
- ...

What is the time requirements of the task?
- one month project?
- several years project?
- ...

Why do you want to use Yade?
- What alternatives do you have?
- Why not a software dedicated to fluids?
- ...

What does "a way" in OP mean?
- using just existing Yade features?
- using Yade with "minor" modifications?
- implementing new features into Yade?
- implementing new features into Yade by yourself?
- implementing new features into Yade by somebody else?
- ...

What does "to model" mean?
- What do you want to model?
- 1D / 2D / 3D / some combinations?
- What are spatial and time scales of the simulated process?
- What should be the model assumptions, simplifications etc.?
    - e.g. laminar / turbulent flow
    - e.g. compressible / incompressible flow
- What numerical method(s) do you want to use?
- What should be the result?
- Do you have any experiment for comparison?

What does "a hydraulic fluid" mean?
- What is the material in reality?
- How do you want to model it (e.g. compressible/incompressible etc.)
- What material model you want to use?
- What parameters and properties it should have?

What does "a hydraulic pump" mean?
- What is its role in your problem?
- How does it work?
- What is its size w.r.t rest of the system?
- How should it be modeled?
- ...

What does "a hydraulic turbine" mean?
- What is its role in your problem?
- How does it work?
- What is its size w.r.t rest of the system?
- How should it be modeled?
- ...
***********************

If you do not know answers on vast majority of these questions, it would
be very difficult to continue and I would suggest "Paid support and
Consulting" section in documentation [5].

Cheers
Jan

[5] https://yade-dem.org/doc/consulting.html

PS:
Just to give you some hint.
What would you answer to the question: "How to model a vehicle?"
- to model air streamlines around a vehicle?
- to model a crash test?
- to model behavior of a vehicle in a traffic together with many more vehicles?
- to model internal parts of the vehicle, e.g. steering or how energy is transferred from engine to wheels?
- To model a vehicle from ceramic clay? of build a model from Lego?
- What vehicle? VW Beatle? Truck? F1?
Every different option leads to completely different answers and approaches.

If you were asked to "randomly choose an example representing a vehicle"
and "show the modeling process", what would you do? Would you like to
have more information before you start?