[Question #700271]: Rotational Kinetic Energy

Hello YADE user!

I am working on a simulation of periodic triaxial test which is very similiar the one from documentation. I want to evaluate of rotational kinematic energy of the particles during  the test. So far I know yade._utils.kineticEnergy() is used for calculation of total kinetic energy.

Is there any commend to get the rotational kinetic energy? I would be glad if you help me to find a way to calculate it. Thanks in advance.