Re: [Question #700258]: How to involve adhesionForce in Hertz-Mindlin contact model

Karol Brzezinski proposed the following answer:
Hi Leonard,

DMT stands (most likely) for the Derjaguin-Muller-Toporov model. I think that you mistook interaction physics class [1] for its functor [2]. You need to pass gamma (Surface energy parameter [J/m^2] ) to Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys, and it will compute adhesion force for distinct interactions separately. Of course you neet to set includeAdhesion=True in the constitutive law too (as you did).
I believe that the code for Hertz-Mindlin contact model is here [3]

[1] https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=dmt#yade.wrapper.MindlinPhys
[2] https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=ip2_frictmat_frictmat_mindlinphys#yade.wrapper.Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys
[3] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/pkg/dem/HertzMindlin.cpp