[Question #700439]: How to use TW.triangulate() for only part of particles

I'd like to ask that how to export micro-strain[1] for part of the whole packing.
There are two groups of particles in my packing, let's say, packing1 and packing2 for storing the ids respectively. I'd like to export micro-strain for particles in packing1.

I guess it could be done by using TW.triangulate (i.e., computing regular Delaunay triangulation) for only packing1. Refering to the example code[2], it well demonstrates how to export the micro-strain for the whole packing by using TW.triangulate(), as below:

TW.triangulate()	#compute regular Delaunay triangulation, don’t construct tesselation
TW.computeVolumes()	#will silently tesselate the packing, then compute volume of each Voronoi cell

I made some attemps such as using TW.triangulate(packing1) or TW.computeVolumes(packing1), but I got the feedback: did not match C++ signature.

My question is that can we pass only packing1 to TW.triangulate()?

Thanks
Leonard

[1]https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/user.html?highlight=paraview#micro-strain
[2]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/tesselationwrapper/tesselationWrapper.py