Re: [Question #700494]: Boundary conditions with thermal engine

Rioual is still having a problem:
...Thanks for your input, Robert.

1>> the boundary conditions are adapted to packings of different shapes: "anything that does not have a cavity" as you say.
In my case, my granular packing is confined between two concentric cylindrical boundaries >> this is not adapted to this case so ?
is that what you say ?

2>> is it a big job to modify the source code to add neumann's boundary
conditions ? (in case question 1 is favourable to my case)

My Best regards,

Vincent,