Re: [Question #700830]: Is there any way to generate voronoi tessellation diagram?

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> I'd like to generate voronoi tessellation diagram

Do you need nubers, of picture?

>From what input would you like to generate it? Particle centers?

> I tried the TW.defToVtk() and got Delaunay triangulation diagram but
not voronoi tesselation diagram.

They are dual, one uniquely determines the other, so if you have
Delaunay triangulation, creating Voronoi tesselation is "easy".

> It seems the voro++[2] is what I am looking for, but the result seems
not good because I didn't see any spheres.

I don't know voro++, but if I remember correctly, Paraview could do this.
If not natively, you can always create the Voronoi diagram and "manually" display the lines together with spheres.

Cheers