Re: [Question #700830]: Is there any way to generate voronoi tessellation diagram?

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
The image [1] was generated semi-automatically with POV-ray, using data generated collected from FlowEngine.
There is no builtin function for doing that in Yade directly.
It seems your question has two sides:
1/ how to get the data
2/ how to display it

For 1/, it's pretty easy in C++ to iterate on the triangulation's facets
and output a dual segment for each (one branch in Voronoi), but there is
currently no python wrapping for such operation in TesselationWrapper.
You may need to code a little within TessealationWrapper, or switch to
FlowEngine. I can advise a bit more if needed.

For 2/, it is up to you. I'm not quite sure POV-ray still works on
modern systems. There could be other softwares doing 3D rendering.
There's paraview but I'm not sure precisely how to achieve [1] in
paraview. Blender is another one but I have no experience.

Bruno