Re: [Question #700830]: Is there any way to generate voronoi tessellation diagram?

Chu is still having a problem:
Thanks Jan and Bruno,

>From what input would you like to generate it? Particle centers?

I think we need particle centers and radius.

>They are dual, one uniquely determines the other, so if you have
Delaunay triangulation, creating Voronoi tesselation is "easy".

I agree with that. Is it possible to convert Delaynay triangulation to
Voronoi tesselation in Paraview? Could you give me more advice?

>You may need to code a little within TessealationWrapper, or switch to
FlowEngine. I can advise a bit more if needed.

I‘d like to try it. Could you give me more advice? In deed, I tried
saveVtk() from FlowEngine and got similar result to TW.defToVtk().

Cheers
Chu