Re: [Question #700865]: On the usage of run

> For some time reasons

what are "some time reasons"?

> I didn't find the relevant content on Yade's website.

Apart from Jerome's link:
There are some examples in tutorial [1].
User's manual [2] is full of O.run() commands, using different parameters: O.run(), O.run(N,True)
It is used many times in examples, see directory yade/examples or [3]

Also have a look at O.wait or utils.waitIfBatch

If you are going to use Yade, I strongly recommend to go through
tutorial and user's manual.

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/tutorial-examples.html#oedometric-test