Re: [Question #700944]: VTKRecorder is not defined

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> but VTK_dir was not detected automatically during make process.

what is the output of cmake?

> So, I manually set the direction of VTK.

to what value?
My is (automatically detected, on Ubuntu 18.04)
VTK_DIR:PATH=/usr/lib/cmake/vtk-6.3

> I installed VTK9.1.0 and this version is available to YADE?

I think it should work..
but anyway I would start with the "system default" libraries.

Anyway, I strongly recommend to compile and install such libraries in
more "logical" way, e.g. not all compilation/installation in $HOME/bin.

Cheers