Re: [Question #700963]: Pore size distribution

> They used this approach for obtaining permeability. I do not know if I
can obtain the pore size distribution from that or not.

They also defined pores.
You (Delaunay?) tetrehdralize your packing, centers of spheres define vertices of tetrahedrons.
Each tetrahedron represents one pore.
Pore (size) is defined as inscribed sphere (size) between four "vertex" spheres (each sphere in on vertex).
Once you have the pores and sizes, size distribution is easy.

> I hope there will be a predefined tool in yade.

If there is no such tool, you do your job and still hope in this, you
are free to publish your code :-)

Cheers