Re: [Question #700963]: Pore size distribution

Soheil Safari is still having a problem:
Dear Jan;

Thank you very much for your valuable information.

I will work on it. But I am not good enough in Python, also I have a
short time for this task.

There is a useful image analysis tool (PoreSpy) which is based on
python. It has a predefined function for obtaining the pore size
distribution.

Can I export Yade images and use this tool? In which formats?

I would really appreciate it if you could provide me some information
regarding this matter.

Thank you so much in advance.

cheers,
Soheil