Re: [Question #700963]: Pore size distribution

Soheil Safari confirmed that the question is solved:
Dear Robert;

Thank you very much for your valuable information.

I am sorry for that, It is just because I am fresh in yade.

Yes, Jan read the article which is very valuable for me. I am really
grateful for your kind help.

Unfortunately, there is no specific definition for “pore”. I mentioned
that article because they used the yade for their simulation.

I wanted to know if anyone knows about any predefined function for this
purpose or not. Because I could not find any through the document and
website.

I will ask for this function in FlowEngine on gitlab.

Many thanks for your useful recommendations.

Cheers,
Soheil