Re: [Question #700963]: Pore size distribution

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
> But I am not good enough in Python, also I have a short time for this
task.

time to improve :-)
short time is not the best conditions, thought..

> There is a useful image analysis tool (PoreSpy) which is based on python. It has a predefined function for obtaining the pore size distribution.
> Can I export Yade images and use this tool? In which formats?

Yes, you it is possible to do it like this, but DO NOT do it like this, it is too screwed.
You have data and you can directly get what you want, data -> result.
Do not go direction data -> image (already some loss) -> image analysis (uncertain results, further loss, ...) -> result.

I will try to give some MWE soon
Cheers