Re: [Question #700963]: Pore size distribution

Mithushan Soundaranathan posted a new comment:
Hi Robert and Jan,

I am working on similar problem, I thought it would be better to continue in this question instead of opening a new.
I am trying implement the solution suggested by Robert in #7 by using print all the vertices [4].
I have compacted spherical particles into a cylinder shape, and want estimates/measure pore size in the compact. I was running the suggestion by print all vertices.

By including following MWE after my existing code:

FlowEngine(dead=1,label="flow")
FlowEngine.printVertices()

I am getting following error message:

"ArgumentError: Python argument types in
    FlowEngineT.printVertices()
did not match C++ signature:
    printVertices(yade::TemplateFlowEngine_FlowEngineT<yade::FlowCellInfo_FlowEngineT, yade::FlowVertexInfo_FlowEngineT, yade::CGT::_Tesselation<yade::CGT::TriangulationTypes<yade::FlowVertexInfo_FlowEngineT, yade::FlowCellInfo_FlowEngineT> >, yade::CGT::FlowBoundingSphereLinSolv<yade::CGT::_Tesselation<yade::CGT::TriangulationTypes<yade::FlowVertexInfo_FlowEngineT, yade::FlowCellInfo_FlowEngineT> >, yade::CGT::FlowBoundingSphere<yade::CGT::_Tesselation<yade::CGT::TriangulationTypes<yade::FlowVertexInfo_FlowEngineT, yade::FlowCellInfo_FlowEngineT> > > > > {lvalue})
"

My question how should implement this code to extract the vertices and type of the void/pore space?

[4]https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.FlowEngine.printVertices