Re: [Question #701184]: define and change the interaction parameter during simulation

Description changed to:
Hi, All,
I want to simulate a triaxial test of two materials, firstly, I want to do isotropic compression without friction and rolling resistance (set to zero ) for  dense sample, and then I want to add the parameters  of friction and rolling resistance  in the following simulation. Although I refer to the documents or many  discussion here, I still have several doubts and questions when simulating:

1) In CohFrictPhys[2],  there is a parameter maxRollPl,  and there is
etaRoll in CohFrictMat[3],  what is the difference, in my opinion,
etaRoll represents rolling friction of material and  maxRollPl
represents the rolling friction of interactions, and maxRollPl =
max(etaRoll of mat1,etaRoll of mat2), is it right?

2)In Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys[1],  the frictAngle
between two materials can be defined by MatchMaker ,  but some other
parameters of CohFrictPhys[2] seems  not to have this functions,  such
as the maxRollPl .  The materials have different etaRoll values, so I
want to customize the maxetaRoll at the interaction of different
materials, is it possible?

3. For adding new properties,  I know that i should loop the existing interactions and  change the material properties. maybe I can use following method  to get it?, some pseudo code as following:
#modify the interaction
for i in O.interactions:
    if O.bodies[i.id1].mat==mat1 and O.bodies[i.id2].mat==mat1 #between  material 1
    i.phys.maxRollPl=0.1
    else if O.bodies[i.id1].mat==mat2 and O.bodies[i.id2].mat==mat2 #between  material 2
    i.phys.maxRollPl=0.2
    else  #between two different materials
    i.phys.maxRollPl=0.3
#modify the materials
O.materials[0].etaRoll=0.1
O.materials[1].etaRoll=0.2
    However, how  I deal with the new interaction with defining a maxRollPl instead of default.

[1]https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=frictphys#yade.wrapper.Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys
[2]https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=cohfrictphys#yade.wrapper.CohFrictPhys
[3]https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.CohFrictMat

Thanks so much