Re: [Question #701184]: define and change the interaction parameter during simulation

Gao Xiang posted a new comment:
Maybe I find some answers,similar to the 5# in https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/258034
from the code,the definition is clear, and it seems  impossible to define a new etaRoll between two materials except modifying the code.
contactPhysics->maxRollPl = min(sdec1->etaRoll*Da,sdec2->etaRoll*Db);
contactPhysics->maxTwistPl = min(sdec1->etaTwist*Da,sdec2->etaTwist*Db);

But I still want to know how to do  if I want to add the rolling resistance parameters etaroll, (it sets zero firstly ) into model during simulations, the following steps are right or not.
step 1: modify the materials properties
              O.materials[0].etaRoll=0.1
              O.materials[1].etaRoll=0.2
step 2:loop and modify the existing interaction? how to do in this step because all the properties had been calculated
             calculated again in the loop, such as Kr and maxRollPl??
             or deleted the interaction and reset by O.interactions.clear() and for id1,id2 in pairs: utils.createInteraction(id1,id2), will this affect the simulation?
step 3:  update funtors ip2 or Law2,  is it necessary?
Thanks for the response!
Gao