Re: [Question #701329]: Save data in PFV model during compaction

Description changed to:
Hello everyone;

I am a beginner in Yade and PFV, I have some questions about modeling in
PFV.

I am using [1] for obtaining the pore and throat size distribution and
hydraulic properties during compaction (in saturated media).

1)Would you please let me know how I can save the particle position and radii during the compaction?
I used “yade.export.text('filename.txt', mask=-1)” and it works just for fix packing and gives the initial information.
Can I use “yade.wrapper.VTKRecorder” for this purpose? Where and how?

2) Can I use “flow.savePoreNetwork()” for extraction of pore information
during compaction? Where and how?

3) Is it possible to save permeability and porosity during compaction?
Where and how?

Sorry for asking several simple questions.

I am grateful for any hints or insights into this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-
dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/FluidCouplingPFV/oedometer.py