Re: [Question #701341]: About ValueError: cannot convert float NaN to integer

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> The complete error prompt command line is as follows (completely
copied from Yade):

thanks.
What is your yadedaily version? What it writes when you start it?

> Is your suggestion to make the wall movable?

no, sorry, I mean just to change the position of the walls.
If you have zero-thickness wall and then you change the thickness, but preserve position, the actual boundary is different in each case.
I meant something like (not tested):
###
t = ... # thickness
dPos = Vector3.Ones * 0.5 * t # shift from original position
walls=aabbWalls([mn-(dPos,mx+dPos],thickness=t,...)
###

Cheers