Re: [Question #701341]: About ValueError: cannot convert float NaN to integer

Ziyu Wang gave more information on the question:
Hello,
Due to my personal reasons, I can't feed back the problem in time. I'm sorry.

>What is your yadedaily version? What it writes when you start it?

As described below:
Welcome to Yade 20220415-6437~b9e47eb~bionic1
Using python version: 3.6.9 (default, Mar 15 2022, 13:55:28)
[GCC 8.4.0]
TCP python prompt on localhost:9001, auth cookie `csedak'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21001
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F12 controller, F11 3D view (press "h" in 3D view for help), F10 both, F9 generator, F8 plot. ]]

>no, sorry, I mean just to change the position of the walls.....

Yes,according to your suggestion, I have made the following
modifications to the wall part:

t=0.01
dPos=Vector3.Ones*0.5*t
mn,mx=Vector3(0,0,0),Vector3(0.05,0.05,0.05)
walls=aabbWalls([(mn-dPos),(mx+dPos)],thickness=t,material='wall')
wallIds=O.bodies.append(walls)

The other parts are exactly the same as the code I provided before.Although there are no previous problems, new problems have emerged.
In previous simulations, the axial strain when the failure condition is reached is very small (0.03 or less),but this time, when the axial strain reaches 0.15 or more, it still does not reach my failure condition (the axial stress does not decrease)..

What should I do? Is the wall thickness set too large?

Thanks for help.