Re: [Question #701670]: Wrong permeability values during compaction

Soheil Safari is still having a problem:
Dear Bruno,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

In the oedometer.py after initial triaxial compaction, in the oedometer
section there is also triaxial load and unload for compaction.

But I need just vertical load for compaction. Because of this I add the
‘top.state.vel = (0, 0, -0.06)’

To be honest I am not sure which direction I should select for the
pressure gradient to obtain proper results for the permeability!!!

I do not know if I should select the top and down walls or side walls!!!

I would really appreciate it if you could help me regarding this issue.

Would you please let me know what the unit of triax.goal is?

And what is stressMask and its unit?

Best regards,
Soheil