[Question #701681]: Visualization of water phase with particles at the same time in Paraview

Hello everyone;

Hope you are doing well.

I am using the PFV model for modeling the saturated porous media during compaction.

I could extract the particle positions and radii with :
#
O.engines += [PyRunner(command="exportSpheres()", iterPeriod=5000, initRun=True)]
def exportSpheres():
    i = O.iter
    fName = f"yade-spheres-{i:06d}.txt"
    export.text(fName)
#

Also I could extract the flow properties (pressure, velocity and ...) by:

O.engines=O.engines+[PyRunner(iterPeriod=5000,command='flow.saveVtk()')]

But it is shown like a volume colored by pressure, velocity and ... . I need the fluid phase to be shown like water.

Is there any opportunity to extract the water phase in yade to visualize it in paraview at the same time with particles? How?

I am grateful for any hints or insights into this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Soheil