[Question #701699]: cylindrical particles packing

Hi all, I'm new for YADE. And I'm really confused about that how can I create the cylindrical particles in packing process.

SO, my question will be the following:

1) how can I create abundant cylinder particles. I think I do not fully understand the cylinder code below:

cylinder((0, 0, 0), (10, 0, 0), radius=1, nodesIds=nodesIds, cylIds=cylIds, fixed=True, color=[1, 0, 0], intMaterial='cMat', extMaterial='fMat')

What the " (0,0,0) & (10,0,0)"  part means in this  line?

what the "fixed=True" means ?

and the above code seems that we only create one cylindrical particle... So, how can I create more than one cylindrical particles?

2) After I create the abundant cylindrical particles, can I use some method to create them in pack like sphere particles? i.e. makeCloud()

3) And if I would like to create only one layer cylindrical particles, what can I do?

Just like the youtube vedio example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L04jwnz5Ujg
but replace the layer of sphere particles with one layer of cylindrical particles...

4) The last question is: can we create the real disk shape particles in YADE?