Re: [Question #701699]: cylindrical particles packing

> I'm new for YADE

welcome :-)

Please read [1] and be more specific.

Specifically:

> abundant cylinder particles

what does "abundant" mean in this context?

> 4) ... can we create the real disk shape particles in YADE?

What does "real disk" exactly mean?
Zero thickness "2D" "filled circle", like zero-thickness coin?

-----------------------
Some answers:

> What the " (0,0,0) & (10,0,0)" part means in this line?

See documentation [2].
(0,0,0) is "begin" argument
(10,0,0) is "end" argument

> what the "fixed=True" means ?

See documentation [2]: "See utils.sphere’s documentation for meaning of other parameters."
So see [3], where Fixed reads "generate the body with all DOFs blocked".
Or read source code [4,5,6]

> and the above code seems that we only create one cylindrical
particle... So, how can I create more than one cylindrical particles?

simply call the same "line" multiple times (of course with appropriate
arguments, like different coordinates).

> 2) After I create the abundant cylindrical particles, can I use some
method to create them in pack like sphere particles? i.e. makeCloud()

Yes, e.g. you can use makeCloud and then use the data (centers) to
create the cylinders.

> 3) And if I would like to create only one layer cylindrical particles,
what can I do?

Depending on actual needs:
- using 2D make cloud
- gravity deposition