Re: [Question #701702]: How to move the facetBox side

enki posted a new comment:
Hi Jan,

1) I tried the below code: but I'm not sure about it make sense or
not...

>> move=
TranslationEngine(translationAxis=[0,0,1],velocity=1.0,ids=[0,1,2,3,4,5])

I would like to move (add velocity to all facets of the facetBox) in my
case...

2) For the description " Set the periodic cell size such that it is
periodic in your desired direction and the other two directions are
enlarged enough such that the periodicity in these two directions does
not influence the simulation."

Could you make more detailed information for this step?

3) And I found that when I start running my script above, the cylinder
particles are segmented and the whole cylinder particle extends over
time. I do not know why...