Re: [Question #701341]: About ValueError: cannot convert float NaN to integer

Ziyu Wang gave more information on the question:
Hi,Jan.
>please be more specific.

The problem "ValueError: cannot convert float NaN to integer" did not
appear.I mean, the stress and strain values obtained are still too
large.

>But, intuitively, it should not be like that..
Moreover, I found that the results I got have a certain relationship with the wall thickness. When the wall is set to 0.01 and 0.0005, the results are very different(For example, the peak strain values are about 0.15 and 0.03 respectively)...

I wonder if I move the wall the right way as follows:
####
t=0.0005
dPos=Vector3.Ones*0.5*t
walls=aabbWalls([(mn-dPos),(mx+dPos)],thickness=t,material='wall')
####

Thanks!