Re: [Question #701341]: About ValueError: cannot convert float NaN to integer

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
> The problem "ValueError: cannot convert float NaN to integer" did not
appear

OK, then it would be better to emphasize it (e.g. my comment with
running without GUI was for the error) and to open a new question for a
new problem [1].

> I wonder if I move the wall the right way as follows:
> ####
> t=0.0005
> dPos=Vector3.Ones*0.5*t
> walls=aabbWalls([(mn-dPos),(mx+dPos)],thickness=t,material='wall')
> ####

sorry, the code takes thickness into account, so just use
###
walls=aabbWalls([(mn),(mx)],thickness=t,material='wall')
###
without any dPos

Cheers
Jan