Re: [Question #701750]: Cylinder particles segmented question

enki gave more information on the question:
Thanks Jan,

1)

working:

## create walls
walls=aabbWalls([(0,0,0),(2.5,2.5,1)],thickness=0.0,material='steel')
wallIds=O.bodies.append(walls)

move =
TranslationEngine(translationAxis=[0,0,1],velocity=1,ids=[0,1,2,3,4,5])

Do these walls succeed in adding velocity?
The parameter translationAxis=[0,0,1] means that all index wallIds will move in the z direction, right?

2)

Working:

I set these cylindrical particles through a loop, without defining any
functions, and add velocity to the walls, other code is similar to the
normal example. (i.e. create material + O.engiens[] )

Confusion Part:

I want these particles to affect each other and push by the walls, but they all flicker, the top and bottom spheres are split, and the middle part is enlarged over time.