Re: [Question #701750]: Cylinder particles segmented question

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Please provide a MWE [1]. W=working, i.e. we can try it ourselves. I.e.
when we run it, it contains no errors.

> Do these walls succeed in adding velocity?

they should, but we can only guess without a MWE (W=working)

> The parameter translationAxis=[0,0,1] means that all index wallIds
will move in the z direction, right?

yes

> I want these particles to affect each other and push by the walls, but
they all flicker, the top and bottom spheres are split, and the middle
part is enlarged over time.

please provide a MWE such that we can test and see the behavior
ourselves

Cheers