[Question #702047]: Parametric study with yade-batch

Good day to you!
I am trying to run a parametric study using yade-batch, for say batch table params.txt, and for script uniax.py. I tried following the content in the documentation and the simulations are run, I get the individual plots one by one. However, when I try to merge them using 'yade-batch --gnuplot merged.gnuplot params.txt uniax.py' , I do not get the merged plots. In fact, once the simulation is done and the script is finished, the file 'merged.gnuplot' is empty. Am I missing something here?

Thank you!