Re: [Question #702065]: How to set periodic boundary?

Rahul R gave more information on the question:
>What is "the documentation"?
Yade documentation 3rd edition

https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/doc/sphinx/tutorial/06-periodic-triaxial-test.py

>Please provide full error message.
This is the message: 'Triaxial simulation works only on periodic boundaries'

>From examples with tutorials in Yade documentation. I checked in the
section in the documentation for periodic boundaries but I'm not quite
sure how it is used. In most of the examples, it was seen that
'periodic= True' is used inside makeCloud class. This made me think that