Re: [Question #702097]: measuring incorrect lateral strain with concrete/triax.py

Ziyu Wang is still having a problem:
Thanks Jan for your patient answer!

In view of the need of triaxial compression, I need to apply axial load
while applying transverse stress. According to your suggestion, the
second method, simple moving strain value, can be used, right?

If so,forgive my stupidity. I don't particularly understand this method.
At present, the lateral strain change process in the compression process
is:firstly, it develops in the negative direction (due to the
compression of transverse stress), and then it starts to develop in the
positive direction until it is destroyed.How should I adjust the lateral
strain value (e.g. peak lateral strain?)

Thanks again!