Re: [Question #702133]: How to implement temperature-dependent pressure calcs in Thermal and Flow Engines

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hey Zoheir,

Yes, this is why I started by asking if your pressure and temperature
are non-linearly related (are they?). If they are linearly related, then
the existing weak coupling in ThermalEngine is perfectly adequate.

>> What do you think?

In the case that they are linearly related, I do not understand why you
would modify anything. ThermalEngine is already doing what you need, as
you found. Beta is the coefficient of thermal expansion which has units
of (1/v) * (dv/dT). Dividing the entire expression by temperature as you
are doing makes little sense to me. Perhaps you can explain your
rationale?

-rc