Re: [Question #702133]: How to implement temperature-dependent pressure calcs in Thermal and Flow Engines

Zoheir Khademian posted a new comment:
Hi Robert,

>>Yes, this is why I started by asking if your pressure and temperature are non-linearly related (are they?).
Yes, I am assuming ideal gas so pressure can be linearly related to temperature under constant volume assumption. I should look back at this assumption later though!

>>Perhaps you can explain your rationale?

I make beta=1. Assuming ideal gas law, we have dv=v dT/T. So, by
dividing [1] (which is v dT) by T, I try to get dv due to change in T.
Am I missing anything?

Thanks
Zoheir