Re: [Question #702176]: Saving/Loading

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi (again),

TriaxialStressController.strain is not O.saved if that is your concern.

Nevertheless, it will be re-computed at most
TriaxialStressController.computeStressStrainInterval iterations after
the O.load, I think, to a correct value since
TriaxialStressController.*0 (e.g. TriaxialStressController.depth0) are
themselves saved.

As such, I'm not expecting real issues for the strain quantities but you
can tell us the contrary with a MWE ;-)

For the kinetic energy, it would also help if you tell us exactly how
you're measuring it (which YADE / Python commands).

(I would bet bodies velocities are correctly O.saved and O.loaded)