Re: [Question #702277]: Which yade material is suitable for simulating granite

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

>> At present, I have been using JCFpmMat material for simulation.
Uniaxial compression and calibration parameters are very successful.
However, in triaxial compression, I have been unable to get the failure
stage (that is, the stress after the peak does not decrease
significantly, but remains at a high value fluctuation).It makes me
confused.

Stress usually drops off in experiments because they use flexible
membranes. Are you using flexible membranes? Do you really *need*
flexible membranes?

Cheers,

Robert