Re: [Question #702277]: Which yade material is suitable for simulating granite

Ziyu Wang is still having a problem:
Hello,Robert.

>>Stress usually drops off in experiments because they use flexible
membranes. Are you using flexible membranes? Do you really *need*
flexible membranes?

I am not sure what you mean by flexible membrane,do you mean boundary conditions? (rigid wall or flexible membrane).
If so,I asked someone else about PFC3D,in the case of rigid walls,the post peak stage of triaxial compression can be achieved (i.e. stress reduction stage).Because I don't know enough about Yade,I am not sure if it's feasible in Yade..

Thanks again for kindly help.