Re: [Question #702325]: Abnormal increase in memory usage

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

Maybe an explanation for why you believe you need to add new scenes
would be helpful. There is likely a superior method for achieving your
principal objective.

That said, if we read the doc[1]:

switchToScene((Omega)arg1, (int)arg2) → None :¶
    Switch to defined scene. Default scene has number 0, other scenes have to be created by addScene method.

We see that you should be using the addScene method if you wish to use
switchToScene properly. I don't see addScene() in your script.

Cheers,

robert

[1]https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Omega.switchToScene