Re: [Question #702242]: Problem when using GridConnection GridConnection interaction

Nesrin Akel confirmed that the question is solved:
We finally found the problem.
In fact, I used cohesive material for overlapping gridconnections, and I enabled setCohesionNow at the same time, so Yade will create cohesive interactions between gridconnections, which is impossible. This is why the script crashes after the first iteration.
We solved that by changing the grid-connection material to FrictMat.