Re: [Question #702555]: Formula expression of energy in yade

Zhe Zhang is still having a problem:
Hi Jérôme,

Thank you very much for your information. If i want to check all the energy components i mentioned above if i use InteractionLoop([Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom()], [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()], [Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]),
how can i find the others besides elastPotential? Is there any nameing rule to follow?

For example, do i need to check CohesiveFrictionContactLaw.cpp  for plastDissip?
But i cannot figure out which files are relevant to velGradWork, kinetic, gravWork and nonviscDamp according to the names of c++ files. I am sorry for my unfalimarity of the source code.