Re: [Question #702448]: 2PFV - update Triangulation

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
The simple answer, not very satisfying I'm afraid, is "mesh doesn't evolve".
The engine builds a static pore network. How to update the network in a situation of partial saturation is still an open issue, and a tough one. It needs to decide where the phases go when one pore is splitted into multiple pores (or the opposite).

We used some tricks before to handle the update "somehow" but they are
very difficult to generalize. If you have sound physical arguments to
come up with an update logic we can discuss implementation, but right
now yade will not solve this for you.