Re: [Question #702554]: Can I use Capillary and Lubrication Laws at the same time?

Wang Yu is still having a problem:
Hello Jérôme,
Thanks a lot for your answer, it helped me a lot as I haven't really used Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity().

>From what I understand now, Law2_ScGeom_ImplicitLubricationPhys() is a
lawFunctor, so can it not be used with another Law (eg
Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment())?

Actually I want to not only involve Lubrication and Capillarity in the
model, but also include rolling resistance in the model, which does not
exist in the Law2_ScGeom_ImplicitLubricationPhys(). Can someone help me
how to achieve this?

Best regards
Yu