Re: [Question #702735]: Possible reasons why not introduce gravity in triaxial compression tests in DEM

Janek Kozicki proposed the following answer:
I have no idea what  robanmiller wanted to say. I suspect it's spam.

The reason to don't introduce gravity in triaxial compression is that
its effect is negligible. You can check this yourself. In yade examples
directory you will find a triaxial test. Run this simulation with and
without gravity and you will see that the result is the same.