Re: [Question #702751]: periodic boundary in the direction of the length of a rotating drum (cylinder )

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> But I get a very weird simulation.

please be (much) more specific.

> Is the center of the created box using O.cell.setBox(5,5,0.2) on
(0,0,0) ?

Periodic cell has no center. Or has arbitrary center at any point. It is
one of the (possibly non-intuitive) features of periodicity.

> I was wondering if you could help me find where are my mistakes and
how I can apply the boundary condition in this case.

The code seems OK.
Please describe your problem more in detail.
Please provide a MWE [1], i.e. provide Drum.stl or replace it e.g. with something like geom.facetCylinder

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask